Kohler Rite-Temp K-304-K Pressure Balancing Valve Body
Rite-Temp© pressure-balancing valve
This Rite-Temp pressure-balancing valve works behind the scenes to prevent scalding and freezing for a safe, comfortable water supply. The valve features a high-temperature limit stop and an optimal comfort zone, so you can set a maximum high and then find and maintain your desired water temperature. Additionally, the unit has a diaphragm design that virtually eliminates freeze-ups from contamination and water debris. Universal NPT and direct sweat connections need no additional parts for installation.
- Back-to-back installation is ideal for unique or high-volume jobs
- Large internal ports allow quick bath filling
- Provides anti-scald protection and temperature regulation at flow rates as low as 1.75 gpm; far below federally mandated standards of 2.5 gpm
Features of the Kohler Rite-Temp K-304-K Pressure Balancing Valve Body:
- Brass valve body
- High-temperature limit stop for added safety
- Mixing valve cycles from "cold" to "hot"
- Rite-Temp pressure-balancing diaphragm design valve
- One-piece diaphragm cartridge design for ease of maintenance
- Without screwdriver stops
Also Known As:
K 304 K