Kohler Rite-Temp K-306-KS High- Flow Pressure Balancing Valve
HiFlow Rite-Temp© valve with screwdriver stops
This HiFlow Rite-Temp valve works behind the scenes to prevent scalding and freezing for a safe, comfortable water supply. The valve features a high-temperature limit stop and an optimal comfort zone, so you can set a maximum high and then find and maintain your desired water temperature. Additionally, the unit has a diaphragm design virtually eliminates freeze-ups from contamination and water debris. Finally, screwdriver stops allow you to turn off the water supply at the valve.
- Back-to-back installation is ideal for unique or high-volume jobs
- Large internal ports allow quick bath filling
Features of the Kohler Rite-Temp K-306-KS High- Flow Pressure Balancing Valve:
- Brass valve body
- HiFlow Rite-Temp pressure-balancing diaphragm design valve
- High-temperature limit stop
- Pressure-balancing mechanism of one-piece diaphragm cartridge design for ease of maintenance
- Mixing valve cycles from "cold" to "hot"
- Integral shut-off valve stops
- 3/4" N.P.T.
- Minimum operating pressure 15 p.s.i.
Also Known As:
K 306 KS